Ed H

Ed H

domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Experience 10 May




On May 10 I did something very special to my mother, because I really love her much. At midnight around 1:30am I got a serenade for her, because for me she is the most important woman in my life. They played many beautiful songs. When it finished, we went to my grandmother’s place and they played it again. She had a very good time because she spent a part of the night with us
In the afternoon my mother and grandma made a big lunch for all our family and while we were having lunch another serenade played some beautiful songs again but now for all the mothers of my family because all of them are special to me. I ate a lot that day I liked very much. At night my parents and I went to los taquitos “Yahir” to had dinner.  They were very delicious. I liked this day very because I spent  most of the time with my family

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario